Apple Bug Finally Fixed with the Release of Apple iOS 8.4.1 Update
An official iOS update (8.4.1) has been released by Apple to enable the fixing of the long time observed bug that has left lot Apple music users venting their mind on twitter. This update will finally put to an end glitches like; trouble in turning on iCloud music Library, help users add hidden music tracks from the offline music library, fix Taping Love issues, resolve glitches in adding song to playlist and more. Before now, users have complained of album split into sub-album, incomplete album ( few tracks from purchased or uploaded music) on Apple Music.
More About Apple iOS 8.4.1 Update.
The new update is meant to eliminate glitches like;
- Eliminate issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Eliminate an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
- Help Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
- Eliminate an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
- Resolve an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1
Though issue of “iCloud music is unavailable” and that of creating of duplicate to the Apple Music is still lingering, we hope to see Apple come up with subsequent update ( most likely iOS 9.0 update version) to end this malfunctioning from the sophisticated Apple Music App. Alongside release if Apple iOS 8.4.1 update is OS x 10.10.5 and iTune 126.96.36.199