Features Of OS X El Capitan Version 10.11
El Capitan was first released in July 9 2015 after lots of Beta release; the OS was officially released for update September 30 2015 and was made available on Mac App Store.
El Capitan Features; What You Need To Know About The Update.
The major aim of the update is to resolve major security flaws, increase performance and well as design and usability of OS X.
- The new update brings about increase in VRAM from 1024 MB to 1536 MB on your Mac.
- This update supports Metal, a major graphic API from apple that improves speed and performance on games and some other performance application.
- The new update made it four times faster whenever you are opening your PDF files compare to the previous version.
- Users now experienced two times speed whenever they are switching apps and viewing Mails.
- Lunching your apps is 40% faster on the new El Capitan.
- Split View: This new apple update bring split screen view typical snap-assist in window 7. With this split view, you can snap and view two windows side by side.
- With the new El Capitan, users can now experience Improved Mission Control