HOW TO REMOVE “ON BEHALF OF” IN GMAIL:
Am going to show how you can remove “on behalf of” in you Gmail address form message you send in the Gmail web interface using another email address.
Just follow these steps belowHow To Remove “On Behalf Of” In Gmail:
- Go to the account tab.
- But you must follow the seating link on Gmail first.
- Click the edit info next to the desired email address.
- Click next step>>>
- Make sure you send through example.com SMTP servers is selected under send mail through your SMTP
- Make sure you enter the SMTP server name for the email address under SMTP server.
- And now enter your email user name (under username) correctly.
- Type in the email account password (under password).
- Then this is the server support secure SSL connecting make sure you always use a secure connection (SSL) when sending the mail.
- You can verify the SMTP port if it is correct with ssl, 465 is the typical port, without, 587.
- Then you click on save changes, is as simple as that.
Hope it helped.