HOW TO REMOVE “ON BEHALF OF” IN GMAIL:
Just follow these steps belowHow To Remove “On Behalf Of” In Gmail:
- Go to the account tab.
- But you must follow the seating link on Gmail first.
- Click the edit info next to the desired email address.
- Click next step>>>
- Make sure you send through example.com SMTP servers is selected under send mail through your SMTP
- Make sure you enter the SMTP server name for the email address under SMTP server.
- And now enter your email user name (under username) correctly.
- Type in the email account password (under password).
- Then this is the server support secure SSL connecting make sure you always use a secure connection (SSL) when sending the mail.
- You can verify the SMTP port if it is correct with ssl, 465 is the typical port, without, 587.
- Then you click on save changes, is as simple as that.
Hope it helped.