Apple Bug Finally Fixed with the Release of Apple iOS 8.4.1 Update
An official iOS update (8.4.1) has been released by Apple to enable the fixing of a long time observed bug that has left lot Apple music users venting their mind on twitter. This update will finally put to an end glitches like; trouble in turning on iCloud music Library, help users add hidden music tracks from the offline music library, fix Taping Love issues, resolve glitches in adding a song to playlist and more. Before now, users have complained of album split into sub-album, incomplete album ( few tracks from purchased or uploaded music) on Apple Music.
More About Apple iOS 8.4.1 Update.
The new update is meant to eliminate glitches like;
- Eliminate issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Eliminate an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
- Help Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
- Eliminate an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
- Resolve an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1
Though the issue of “iCloud music is unavailable” and that of creating of the duplicate to the Apple Music is still lingering, we hope to see Apple come up with a subsequent update ( most likely iOS 9.0 update version) to end this malfunctioning from the sophisticated Apple Music App. Alongside release, if Apple iOS 8.4.1 update is OS x 10.10.5 and iTunes 188.8.131.52