Discover offers a wide array of credit cards which credit cardholders have found very useful over the years. Introduced by Sears in 1985, Discover currently has grown and offers a wide variety of cards ranging from cashback to secured card options with which you can build your credit with.
Here we will be listing the various credit cards offered by Discover to help you make a decision if you have not before now.
Discover Credit Card Login
To complete your Discover Credit Card Login, Follow these steps below;
- Visit the home page
The Best Discover Credit Cards
Discover It Cash Back Card
The Discover It Cash Back Card is one card that is best for those who want to get returns on common purchases like groceries, gas and so much more. The card comes with a 0% APR for 14 months for both purchases and transfers then 13.99% to 24.99%.
Discover It Cash Back credit card, limits cardholders to qualifying categories which rotate throughout the calendar year even though it offers an impressive five percent cashback rate.
- Cardholders earn a 5% rate which only applies to Amazon purchases from October to December.
- Earn 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- Earn 5% cash on only your first $1,500 in purchases for each rotation.
- Discover matches your cashback earnings at the end of your first year of holding the card.
- Discover cards come with a free FICO credit score on your monthly statements.
- You can freeze your account with ease in the event where you misplace your card.
Discover It, Secured Card
This is a card option for those who want to build up their credit. Standing with an APR of 24.99%, this card is one you can use to build credit by providing collateral. The collateral, in this case, is a $200 deposit, which might be refunded to you at the end of eight months if you use your card responsibly.
Discover states that most cardholders who use this product get a credit score after nine months of using their card.
- Offers free alerts if your Social Security number is flagged on risky websites
- The card offers a free FICO credit score on your monthly statements.
- Offers a 1% cashback feature
- Discover matches your cashback earnings at the end of your first year.
Discover It, Miles Card
The Discover It Miles card is an ideal card that travelers will find very useful. The card charges 0% APR on purchases and 10.99% APR for transfers for the first 14 months. Thereafter, 13.99% to 24.99% APR for each.
The Discover It Miles card is one that enables you to accumulate miles, and redeem them afterward. Like an electronic deposit to your bank account or a credit to travel purchases made within the last 180 days. These include airline tickets, hotel rooms, car rentals, and commuter transportation.
- No blackout dates included in the card.
- Gives cardholders much more flexibility when planning their vacation.
Discover It Student Cash Back Card
The Discover It Student Cash Back card just as the name implies is an ideal card for students. It comes with 0% APR for purchases and 10.99% APR for transfers thereafter 14.99-23.99% for both for the six months.
- Offers 5% cashback on rotating categories with the same quarterly spending bonus cap – $1,500.
- Cardholders with a school year GPA of 3.0 also get a $20 credit to their Discover student card account.
- Discover will match your cashback rewards for the first year of having the card.
NHL Discover It Card
Hockey fans now have a card that understands their unique needs in the NHL Discover It card. Charging a 0% APR for the first 14 months and thereafter a 13.99% – 24.99%.
- Cardholders can personalize the card’s gloss with their favorite team’s logo.
- Get 10% off when using your card to shop at ShopNHL.com
- 5% cashback
- Cashback match at the end of your first year.
Now that you have seen all the range of credit cards offered by Discover, you now have a base for making a decision. However, when you want to opt for a card, it is best to go for a card that is not only suitable for your financial needs but your financial goals also.
You can contact Discover customer service by calling 800-347-2683, for any questions or concerns that you may have as regards any of the Discover credit cards.