Download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition 11.5 For Laptop
Finally, you are about to download your long time awaited Software. It is a must bet. You will download EasyUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition 11.5. This software is one of the safest and the most prolific when it comes to efficiency. It is the most effective software for recovering deleted files from your PC. Most of the software that can help you do data recovery goes for some price.
That makes free EasyUS Data Recovery Wizard a must have. So whether you host your files deleted or formatted this software will help you sort it out. It is the best free data recovery software around.
What EasyUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition 11.5 can do for you?
This software can help you recover deleted files, formatted or lost data from PC or Laptop or removable device easily and quickly.
This article will help through every challenge you may come across when it comes to data recovery. This software cannot serve you until you download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition 11.5
So to recover files from your mobile phone, music player, USB drive, External hard drive, memory card digital camera or any other storage device, follow our illustration below.
The steps below will guide you
- To download the free app to your device, click this link
- After downloading, you will need to install into your device.
- With the completion of the installation, you can now launch the app.
- From the dashboard of the app, select what device, the folder you want to retrieve the data from. And then click on recover.
Features of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- This app comes with two dynamic scanning modes which are: quick scan to find deleted files and Deep Scan to find Lost and Formatted or Hidden files.
- This app is compactable with different windows out there. It supports file types of various kinds. They are FAT32, VFAT, FAT, FAT16, NTFS, NTFS5 files.
- The recoverable Storage Media: download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can recover your data into various storage platforms like IDE/ATA, SATA, SCSI FireWire (IEEE1394), Memory card of your floppy disks and more.