Linkedin from a humble start few years ago is now turned out to become a major force in the world today with over 380 million registered users worldwide and with a rising figure as the day goes by.
Linkedin serves both professional and business minded people alike. Lots of professionals now use LinkedIn for job recruitment while the business world uses LinkedIn as a great marketing tool aimed at increasing their business empire.
Linkedin is the world’s renowned professional and business social media that gets you that your dream job by mere creating a social profile that serves as CV and as well get some few connections.
Each time you create a profile, it is expected to check around by always keeping updates daily with happening on the platform because you can never tell when that your dream job will come calling. So to get the most of this social media in getting your dream job, grow your company or brand, it is advised you follow these few Linkedin marketing Guide below.
Linkedin marketing Guide
- Make you Linkedin page speak for you by keeping your page professional. When prospective clients comes searching for a brand, they always page kin attention to the organization’s page. Make your profile image crisp and keep regular updates with recent happening in your organization. Always come up with intuitive images, logos, videos and professional portfolio features that will make your clients feel at home while on the page.
- So many keep in mind search engines when optimizing their professional page. This practice should be discarded because bots don’t buy products but prospective client. Optimize with client in view rather than search engine listing. Bring in targeted key words, use short and clear sentences, bold and italics to emphasis a point and as well a link to your official web page.
- Always keep in touch regularly to checking the trending topic, keep track on what is been said about your brand, product, services and latest competition. Always come up with web content that solve and answer the questions your customers are putting up. It shows high level of responsibility in business when you act promptly in solving those puzzles in the mind of your clients as regard your product and service.
- Learn how to do regular update of your products so people don’t get bored of similar content year in and year out. Get into the habit of varying your products and services with different images, logs, videos and promotions with catchy contents that will keep your clients holding to your page and visiting subsequently.
- Don’t Focus on Selling only, certainly we all knows that your number one reason of social media marketing is increase in sale, but learn how to educate your clients than centering on sales all the way. When users comes to your page, let them have the mindset that it is not about sale only, take your time to lecture them about your brand and what they stand to get. Educate them on mostly their gray area about your products.
- Don’t Forget to Join Industry-Specific Groups as this will help you get news and of recent developments in your field or industry. Most people make this mistake of trying to sell in groups. That is not the reason for group; put up good questions or answers that will help the industry grow.
- Try again to making your LinkedIn page human enough than just like a social robot. With LinkedIn marketing Guide in mind, always Introduce some incentives that will make people of all class and in the industry interact and about your brand and services. Make your publication cool and professional in nature with quality statistics, graphics, or quotes from time to time but ensure the content relates to your brand, products, or industry.
- Make your publications simple and easy to understand. People don’t have much time for much jargons and vein philosophies. Be direct and precise using infographics, videos, and images which are comprehensive and captivating to drive your point within the short words.
To maximize Linkedin as a social network for professional use and marketing tools, I hope these guide will give you that competitive advantage you have been looking for over the years.