To log in to one webmail via one.com, the following easy steps will guide you.
- First, open a web browser of your choice
- Search for the website one.com and click enter
- On the page that opens, click on the link webmail login
- This will then lead to a login page being opened
- On the login page, enter your email address and password. Endeavour to type in the correct details
- Finally login to your account by clicking on the log in button
One webmail login Forgot password recover
Forgetting your password will be detrimental to you. This is because without your password your access the account.
However, you can reset your password should this eventuality occur.
Here are some simple steps to guide you to be able to reset your password:
- The first thing you do is to open your login page. If you don’t know how to follow the steps outlined above
- Secondly, click on the link forgot your password? Which is found just below the login button
- When the link opens, enter the required details into the appropriate spaces.
- Enter your email address and then click send
- An email will be sent to you, contained in that email are all the instructions on how to reset password and also a password reset link
- Click on that link to complete your password reset.
- When all these have been done, your password can now be used to login
The above-outlined steps are for individuals who lost their passwords. If you just want to change your password, then there are two steps you can take. The first step is through the control panel setting and webmail setting
Changing one webmail login password by control panel setting:
- Login to your control panel
- Click on the link mail administration
- Locate the email address under which you want to change the password by clicking on Accounts
- Once you click on the email address, go to the right side of your screen and click Edit
- Enter your new password and re-enter it again to confirm
- Then click on save
- Now you can use this new password to log in. But before that, you might have to wait for some minutes to get the new password activated
- If can’t find the control panel, immediately contact your site administrator
Change password in webmail setting:
To do this you need to follow the steps outlined below, carefully.
- First of all, login to your webmail account
- Next click on setting which is found at the top of the screen
- After setting click on account administration which is at the left-hand side of the menu
- then enter the new password and re-enter it again to confirm the password
- finally, click on the save button to change your password, this might take some time
- using the new password login to your account