We all need email services as a perfect tool to convey our various info from one email account to another. If you have been through dilemma as to which webmail mail service, yahoo mail sign in is your best bus stop.
Yahoo mail is a household name when it comes to perfect email service.
With www.yahoomail.com, you can sign up to different services online, transfer digital files, upload and download them as at when you need them.
Yahoo mails sign in gives you access to all of yahoo service not minding whether you are using Yahoo mail Desktop, Yahoo mail app for desktop, yahoo mail web, Yahoo mail mobile, using the POP access and forwarding and more.
After going through the arrays of www.yahoomail.com services, I fell in love with this webmail provider.
Just like Hotmail or MSN Hotmail, GMX, Rediffmail, Gmail, and more. Yahoo mail allows users to attach files alongside their mail before sending them.
Users can actually attach a file of up to 25 MB at once to a single mail. If you choose to attach more than 25 MB, you are free to use the ‘Attach Large File’ option.
Yahoo Mail Login | Yahoo Mail Sign Up Process | Yahoo Mail Registration
To complete your Yahoomail sign in through yahoo mail home page or Yahoo mail app, you must firstly sign up with service.
To sign up Yahoomail using Yahoomail registration page, click here.
When the page opens up, click on ‘Create account’ button.
This will display an online form where you can enter all your details ranging from date of birth, first and last name, your Yahoo mail username and password, country of origin and more.
Ensure that you enter the complete information to avoid complication.
When you are through signing up, you can move on to Yahoo mail sign up.
Yahoo Mail Sign In Using Yahoo Mail Home Page Or Yahoo Mail App.
To sign in Yahoo mail account, click here.
When the page displays, enter your username and password correctly and start enjoying the services of www.yahoomail.com.
Yahoo Mail Spam Policy.
Spammers most times use “remove me” trick to deceive yahoo mail users with the sole aim of spamming their email account and gaining vital information.
Yahoo is fully out to end the moves of spammers by ensuring that all their tricks are checked through the release of several updates that comes with anti-spam.
Most times, Yahoo terminates accounts that are suspected to be spam activities related.
Lots of spam filters have been injected to help users overcome spam activities.
Yahoomail: Yahoo China Closure.
If you are living in China, you can only sign up with Yahoo mail USA.
The China Version have been closed down and taken over to Alibaba in 2013.
Yahoomail Features | Yahoo Mail Free Version
– Each Yahoomail User is giving access to free 1 TB email storage capacity.
– Users can attach files as large as 25 MB, or use the Attach Large Files option to add up to 100 MB at a time.
– It comes with spam and virus protection.
– Users are opened to 100 filters to help sort messages into folders while paid users get up to 200 filters.
– Yahoo mail Sign in supports POP3 or through YPOPs protocol. It also supports IMAP protocol via through IMAP proxy or via Zimbra, SMTP, as well as mail forwarding feature.
– Any account left for 6 months inactive will be deactivated by www.yahoomail.com.
Just as yahoomail comes with lots of features, yahoo mail business comes with so much advance feature that will help users facilitated mail usage.
Features In Paid Yahoo Mail Sign In
– Users of Business yahoo mail get unlimited mail storage.
– They are entitled to 10 email quota or pay additional $35 every year to get additional 5 email quota.
– Saving numbers to address book is quite simple and easy to go by as phone numbers are underlined, making it easy to save them to address book.